What’s in my cabin?
- All Cabins have heating ( radiator)
- Small dressing table area (shelf & mirror)
- Hairdryers which are available on board
- Small windows which open – these are above head height and allow natural light (well above the water line)
- Electrically heated Towel rails (in the cabin )
- Small shower & WC rooms – with washbasin – the shower has quite a high edge to step over – around 8 inches)
- A small Wardrobe
- Drawer space under the bed
- UK plug sockets
- Bring a pair of comfy shoes, as you’re bound to be doing quite a bit of walking if you’ve booked onto any of our excursions!
- Why not pack a book? It’s the perfect place to sit and relax with your novel that you just can’t put down.
- Make sure to bring your camera to capture the incredible scenery that’s about to blow you away!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this lovely little ship, visit our site for information about life aboard the African Queen and for a full list of tours. If you find any that tickle your fancy, but you aren’t quite ready to book just yet, then feel free to get in touch. You can call us on 01858 438450, or why not send us an e-mail? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team of experienced holiday advisors will be more than happy to help with any questions you may have burning deep inside! Get in touch today – one step closer to your dream break!