What’s in my cabin?
- All cabins are of the same standard and well equipped with a desk, safe, hairdryer and an en-suite with a shower and WC
- All cabins on the main and upper deck have a picture view window, whilst those on the lower deck offer a porthole, you will not be spending much time in your cabins, so no passing scenery will be missed
- Swimming towels can be rented for €5
- A two-pin European adapter for use of electricity in the cabin
- Smart-casual clothes! It’s a cool holiday and cool clothes are allowed!
- Bring a pair of comfy shoes, as you’re bound to be doing quite a bit of walking if you’ve booked onto any of our excursions!
- Why not pack a book? MV Dream is the perfect place to sit and relax with your novel that you just can’t put down.
- Make sure to bring your camera to capture the incredible scenery that’s about to blow you away!
A superior contemporary ship; the ideal description of a floating hotel which we’re sure will provide you with a holiday of a lifetime. Literal by name, the MV Dream is an idyllic setting for a picture-perfect cruise. A maximum capacity of 40 guests assures the crew will make you a priority, seeing to your every want and need – and with three decks, a sundeck with plenty of deck chairs, sun loungers and a swim platform where you can dip into the crystal blue waters beneath you – it’s a trip we don’t want to miss, and we’re certain you won’t want to either. Get in touch today – one step closer to your dream break!
You can call us on 01858 438450, or why not send us an e-mail? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team of experienced holiday advisors will be more than happy to help with any questions you may have If you’ve yet to book your cruise aboard this luxurious ship, visit our site for all tours aboard the MS Dream. If you find any that tickle your fancy, but you aren’t quite ready to book just yet, then feel free to get in touch.